- The administrator of personal data contained on the website is the company Zakład Edukalenia Zawodowego with headquarters in Krakow, ul. Wybickiego 3A, NIP: 677-005-18-58.
- Contact with the Data Protection Officer at the Institution of Professional Training is possible at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data will be stored for a period of 3 years from the moment the service is provided.
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Art. 6 GDPR – general regulation on the protection of personal data 2016/679 of 27 April 2016:
- The company will process your personal data in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 letter b of GDPR for the purposes necessary to perform the contract (contract for the provision of hotel services) or to take action before concluding the contract (booking a stay).
- Pursuant to Article 6 sec. 1 lit. c for the purpose necessary to fulfill a legal obligation, e.g. resulting from tax or accounting regulations.
- According to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f we process personal data for the purposes necessary to implement the Administrator’s legitimate interests (monitoring of the facility to ensure security, adapting services to guests’ requirements, claiming receivables).
- In the interests of the security of data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
- Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- through information entered voluntarily in forms,
- by collecting “cookies”.
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the information contact.
- Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
- The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
- Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised in any way by krowodrzahotel.pl. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
GDPR document for download