The ‘Krowodrza Hotel & Conference Centre’ (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Hotel’ is administered by Zakład Doskonalenia Zawodowego (Institute for Vocational Advancement) in Kraków, with its registered seat in Kraków, at 3A J. Wybickiego Street, 31-261 Kraków, Poland; NIP 6770051858; Regon 0005123840; entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number 0000137449.
§1 OBJECT OF THE RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The present Rules and Regulations (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Rules and Regulations’) specify the rules for the provision of services, liability, and staying on the premises of the Hotel, and forms an integral part of the Contract concluded by signing the Registration Card, or making a booking, or making an advance payment or full payment for the stay at the Hotel. By performing any of the above actions, a hotel guest (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Guest’) confirms that he/she has read, and accepts, the present Rules and Regulations.
- The present Rules and Regulations apply to all Guests staying on the premises of the Hotel.
- The present Rules and Regulations are available for inspection at the Hotel reception desk, in every hotel room, and on the website of the Hotel: krowodrza.pl
- The present Rules and Regulations are available on the website of the Hotel in a form that allows the storage and reproduction of this document in the ordinary course of action (i.e., as an HTML and/or PDF file format). At the Guest’s request, the Hotel shall send a copy of the present Rules and Regulations – in PDF file format – by electronic mail to the e-mail address indicated by the Guest.
- The Guest may check in upon showing a valid photo identification document (ID card or passport) at the reception desk and signing a Registration Card.
§2 BOOKING AND PAYMENT TERMS
- Bookings can be made by the Guest in the following ways:
- directly at the Reception desk;
- on-line, by filling in a booking form on the website of the Hotel (krowodrzahotel.pl);
- via electronic mail at email@example.com;
- by telephone (+48 12 397 21 31);
- or via external on-line booking systems collaborating with the Hotel, for instance, booking.com. The provisions included in § 2 of the present Rules and Regulations are not applicable to such a booking and to its cancellation; instead, the relevant rules and regulations of a given external booking system are applied.
- The person making a booking is obligated to provide the following information:
- first name and surname, contact phone number and e-mail address;
- dates of stay (arrival/departure);
- room number;
- number of people.
Companies making a booking are obligated to provide the full name of the Company with its address and Tax Identification Number (NIP).
- Once the booking is made, the Guest shall receive – via electronic mail – a booking confirmation containing, in particular, the booking terms and conditions and the bank account number to which the advance payment should be made, together with the payment terms.
- The booking is deemed effective upon the making – within 3 (three) days – of the advance payment of 30% of the total amount due for the whole stay at the Hotel. The advance payment is not refundable in the event of non-performance of the Contract by the Guest – including the cancellation of the booking by the Guest. If the advance payment is not made to the Hotel bank account within 3 (three) days of the booking, the booking is cancelled.
- Upon receipt of the advance payment by the Hotel, the Guest shall receive an e-mail confirming the reservation for the period specified in the booking.
- The remaining amount due for the stay at the Hotel (the balance not transferred to the bank account of the Hotel prior to the arrival) should be paid by the Guest at the Hotel in cash or by credit card on the day of arrival.
- The amount due for the stay at the Hotel is calculated on the basis of the current price list. The price list is available while making on-line booking and also, for inspection, at the Hotel reception desk, as well as in every Hotel room, and on the website of the Hotel: krowodrzahotel.pl
§3 HOTEL DAY
- Hotel rooms are rented for hotel days. If the Guest does not specify the length of his/her stay while checking in it is assumed that the room is rented for one hotel day.
- Hotel day starts at 3pm on the day of the arrival and ends at 11am of the following day.
- Breakfast is served at the Hotel from 7am to 10am.
- Any requests to extend the hotel day should be reported immediately at the Hotel reception desk. The Hotel may refuse to extend the request for late check-out in the event that all accommodation places (rooms) are occupied or if the Guest has failed to comply with the present Rules and Regulations or infringed the law on the Hotel premises.
- The Hotel reserves the right to refuse to extend a Guest’s stay at the Hotel in the event that the full payment for the stay has not been settled.
§4 NUMBER OF PEOPLE STAYING IN A HOTEL ROOM
- The Hotel’s Guests may not transfer their rooms to any third parties even if the period has not expired for which they paid the amount due for their stay.
- The Hotel’s Guest obliges him/herself not to exceed the number of people staying in his/her room which has been specified in the booking or in the Registration Card.
- Persons who are not the Hotel’s Guests may stay in hotel rooms as visitors between 7am and 10pm.
- Any irregularities found in this regard result in the Guest being charged an additional fee in the amount of the current price for room rental per every undeclared person for each hotel day.
§5 USING HOTEL ROOMS
- Pets are not allowed in the Hotel.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring pets into the Hotel’s restaurant and cafe or onto the Hotel premises, the only exception being the guide dogs for the blind or partially sighted.
- The Guest who has brought a pet onto the Hotel premises will be held fully liable for any damage to the property of the Hotel or of other Guests caused by such a pet.
- Children under the age of 13 (thirteen) should be under constant supervision of their legal guardians when in the room and on the premises of the Hotel.
- Legal guardians are liable for any damage resulting from the actions of children staying at the Hotel.
- The Guest is fully liable, in accordance with applicable law, for any damage to, or destruction of, the Hotel’s equipment and facilities, or the hotel room and building, arising from his fault or the fault of persons visiting him/her on the premises of the Hotel.
- Normally, bed linen in the rooms is changed every two days; if, at a guest’s express request, an additional exchange is advisable, it is additionally payable.
- For safety reasons, every time on leaving the room the Guest should turn off the TV and other devices, as well as the light and taps, close the windows and lock the door.
- Due to fire safety reasons, it is forbidden to use in the hotel rooms any electric warmers, heaters, flat-irons or other electrical appliances that do not constitute a part of the room equipment. This prohibition does not apply to chargers and power suppliers for RTV, and computer, devices.
- In the event that the Guest loses his/her room key the Guest will be required to pay a fee in the amount of 100.0 PLN for the purchase and replacement of the lock.
- The Hotel is adapted for the disabled including, but not only, in accordance with the applicable regulations. For example, the Hotel features rooms adapted for guests with limited mobility, wheelchair-accessible elevators, and wheelchair ramps at the main entrances to the Hotel and on the hotel premises. The Hotel’s reception desks, restaurants, and public toilets are also adapted for the physically disabled.
§6 LIABILITY OF THE HOTEL
- The Hotel is liable for the loss or damage of property brought in by persons using its services to the extent specified by the provisions of Polish Civil Code. Motor vehicles, and all items of personal property left therein, as well as live animals are not considered property brought in to the Hotel.
- The Guest should notify the hotel reception desk about the damage immediately after it has been identified.
- The Hotel – as specified in Art. 849 Par. 3 of Polish Civil Code – has the right to refuse to accept for safekeeping money, securities and valuable objects, especially valuables and objects of scientific or artistic value, if they pose a threat to safety, or if, given the size or standard of the hotel, their value is too high or they occupy too much space.
§7 RETURN OF ITEMS LEFT IN THE HOTEL
- Items left in the room by the departing Guest – including personal belongings – will be returned to the address indicated by the Guest at the Guest’s expense.
- In the event that the Guest should fail to provide instructions concerning the return of the left belongings, or refuse to accept the returned items and cover the shipping costs, the Hotel shall retain the above items at the Guest’s expense for a period of two weeks and, after that period, shall dispose of the items in accordance with the applicable regulations concerning lost, mislaid, and abandoned property.
§8 HOTEL CURFEW (‘QUIET HOURS’)
- Curfew (quiet hours) is obligatory in the Hotel from 10pm to 7am of the following day.
- During the ‘quiet hours’ the Guest is under an obligation to behave so as not to disturb the peace and privacy of other Guests.
- The Guest has the right to lodge a complaint. Any complaints, claims, or grievances should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or by standard mail to the following address: Centrum Konferencyjno-Hotelowe ul. Wybickiego 3b, 31-261 Kraków, Poland.
- Complaints will be considered within 14 (fourteen) days of their receipt. The Guest shall be notified immediately – by electronic, or standard, mail – of how the complaint has been resolved.
§10 PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- When filling out the booking form or Registration Card you are required to provide personal data: first name and surname, address of residence, telephone number, e-mail address, number of people in the hotel room (with a breakdown by adults and children), the dates of arrival and departure. In addition, you can express your consent to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes by ticking the relevant box in the form.
- The Data Controller of your personal data disclosed in connection with the use of the services offered by the Krowodrza Hotel & Conference Centre is Zakład Doskonalenia Zawodowego (Institute for Vocational Advancement) in Kraków, with its registered seat in Kraków, at 3A J. Wybickiego Street, 31-261 Kraków, Poland; NIP 6770051858; Regon 0005123840; entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number 0000137449 (hereinafter referred to as ‘Data Controller’).
- On all matters concerning the processing of your data by the Data Controller you can contact it at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Data Controller is processing your personal data on the basis of Article 6. section 1. letter b. of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as ‘GDPR’); i.e., the processing of your personal data is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the Contract of which you are a Party, that is, the Room Rental Contract. If you have given your consent to receive marketing content, the Data Controller shall also process your personal data on the basis of Article 6. section 1. letter a. of the GDPR, that is, based on your consent to your personal data being processed for marketing purposes.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for the conclusion and performance of the Contract with the Data Controller. Likewise, providing your personal data for the purpose of receiving marketing content from the Data Controller is also voluntary; however, without such data, the Data Controller will not be able to inform you about the services it offers.
- The Data Controller shall store your personal data until the expiration of the limitation period for claims arising from the Contract you have concluded with the Data Controller. The personal data being processed by the Data Controller on the basis of your consent shall be stored by the Data Controller for the period of conducting business activity by the Data Controller unless you exercise the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes.
- The Data Controller shall transfer your personal data exclusively to its contractors whom he has commissioned to render services connected with the processing of personal data, such as IT service provider, accounting service provider, legal service provider, and marketing department. All the entities to whom your personal data will be transferred shall process such data on the basis of the Contract with the Data Controller and only in accordance with the Data Controller’s instructions.
- You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data,
- the right of access to your personal data,
- the right to request amendment or correction of your personal data,
- the right to request erasure of your personal data,
- the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data ,
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data, on grounds relating to your particular situation, in the cases when Data Controller shall process your personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller ,
- the right to transfer your personal data, i.e., to receive your personal data provided to the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable IT format and to transmit those data to another controller or ask the Data Controller to transmit them directly to another controller. The Data Controller shall effect such a transmission where technically feasible. The right to transfer your personal data applies only to the data processed by the Data Controller under the Contract with you or under your express consent.
- You can exercise your rights referred to in Paragraph 8. above by contacting the Data Controller in the manner specified in Paragraph 3. of the present Article.
- To the extent your personal data are processed on the basis of your express consent (i.e., the data processed for marketing purposes) you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time by sending a written declaration of withdrawal of consent to the address of the Data Controller indicated in Paragraph 2. of the present Article or as specified in Paragraph 3. of the present Article.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (the supervisory authority within the meaning of the GDPR) regarding the processing of your personal data by the Data Controller in the manner, and following the procedures, specified in the provisions of the GDPR and in the Polish Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018.
- Your personal data shall not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Your personal data shall not be processed in an automated way (including in the form of profiling).
§11 ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
- In the hotel rooms and inside the Hotel building it is strictly forbidden to smoke and use candles or open fire. For violating the smoking ban the Guest can be charged an additional fee by the Hotel in the amount constituting the equivalent of the cost of intervention by the emergency services or the equivalent of the cost of deodorisation of hotel spaces and of washing the blinds, curtains, and bead-spreads.
- Dangerous goods and prohibited items – including weapons and ammunition, flammable products or explosives – may not be stored in the hotel rooms.
- Guests are not allowed to make any permanent changes to the hotel rooms or their equipment.