- Krowodrza Hotel&Conference Centre adheres to the general guidelines of the Chief Sanitary Inspector.
- Safety Rules and Regulations of Krowodrza Hotel&Conference Centre are available for inspection, at the Guest’s request, at the Reception.
- Only Hotel Guests, employers, and suppliers are allowed on the premises of Krowodrza Hotel&Conference Centre, subject to the obligation of wearing face masks.
- The number of Guests staying at the Hotel has been limited in compliance with the relevant Ministerial Decree.
- Both inside and outside the Hotel, Guests have a large space at their disposal, which enables them to keep the safe distance of at least two metres between one another.
- After checking in each and every Guest, the Reception counter and payment terminals are disinfected by our personnel.
- Only one Guest at a time is allowed at the Reception desk.
- In compliance with the relevant regulations, the safe distance is kept between Guests and Hotel staff both at the Reception and in public spaces.
- Cashless payments are encouraged at Krowodrza Hotel&Conference Centre (card, or BLIK, payments).
- Disinfection liquids and handwashing instructions can be found in Hotel bathrooms and public spaces.
- In public spaces, surfaces such as door handles, handrails of staircases, or elevator control panels, are disinfected every hour.
- Hotel rooms are ozonized after each use.
- Our premises are lighted by UV hybrid lamps.
- Guests are kindly asked to use the elevators only with their travel companions. The elevators are disinfected every day.
- Our Restaurant serves beverages and desserts in the Room Service formula.
- Our Room Service offer gives you the opportunity to order breakfast and other meals directly to your hotel room (detailed information available at the Reception and the Restaurant).
- Meals are served at the Restaurant and hotel restaurant garden in compliance with the valid Ordinance by the Chief Sanitary Inspector.
- All meals are prepared under sterile conditions in accordance with the HACCP principles and State Sanitary Inspection guidelines by our staff trained in the principles of safety and hygiene.
- During the Guests’ stay in our hotel, cleaning service can be provided at a Guest’s request; such services are performed in the absence of Guests in the room.
- Hygiene procedures applied while cleaning the rooms – including the use of disinfectants – are in compliance with the current sanitary regime.
- We recommend safe additional attractions such as:
- Bike rental (bikes are disinfected after use);
- Training simulators available at the hotel (simulators are disinfected after use).
- The Wellness Zone and the Gym remain closed until further notice. They can be used individually under the conditions available for inspection at the Reception.
- Basic safeguard measures such as face masks, disposable gloves, and disinfection liquid are available for purchase at the Reception.
- In case of legitimate concerns regarding your medical condition, we have the right to cancel your reservation out of concern for the health of our employees and other Guests and to ask you to change the dates of your stay. If obvious symptoms of disease are observed, such as high fever, persistent dry cough, and shortness of breath, it will not be possible for you to check in at the Hotel. Any person with the symptoms described above shall be requested immediately to report to the nearest infectious diseases ward – using their own means of transport – in order to consult a physician; or to contact the relevant services.
If you need any assistance, or have any questions regarding your reservation or the precautions we take, please feel invited to contact us at the following phone number: +48 723 101 112 or e-mail address: email@example.com
If you notice any disturbing symptoms – such as high fever, persistent dry cough, and shortness of breath – you are requested immediately to contact the helpline of the National Health Fund (NFZ) at 800 190 590, or report – using your own means of transport – to the nearest isolation hospital.